To something means to stop or crush something. e.g. the company
moved quickly to
rumours that it is going to close its factory.
5. A is a woman who rules a country, because she has been born into a
royal family or a woman who is married to a king.
6. A is a question, often expressing doubt about something or looking
for an answer from an authority.
7. A is a line of people, usually standing or in cars, waiting for
8. An amusing and clever remark is a .
9. A game or competition in which you
answer questions is a .
10. Ais a phrase or short piece of writing taken from a longer work of
literature, poetry etc., or what someone else has said.