PHRASAL VERB GENERATOR
multi-word verb every time this page is opened - © www.world-english.org 2002
Use the correct phrasal verb to complete the phrase. Once you
have decided on a phrasal verb, check your answer by clicking on the arrow.
- find out
- get on with
- hold on
- get away
- take after
- cut down
- look after
- come up with
- add up
- put through
- look for
- get over
- turn up
- put off
- Have you if you won the competition yet?
- I need to from work and take a holiday.
- She still hasn't the death of her cat.
- My daughter is a great cook, she really her mother.
- Could you a moment while I see if Marek is in his office?
- Extension 28? I'll .
- She promised to her cigarette smoking to six a day.
- He spent the entire night thinking and in the end a brilliant idea.
- I'm afraid your story is not believable. It just doesn't .
- Donata my cats while I was away on holiday.
- We're not ready yet, we are going to have to the meeting until next week.
- I'm Simon's address. Do you know it?
- Mary twenty minutes late for the party.
- I'm tired of waiting for Jacek. Can we our work?