Forum . Penfriends
Online English Lessons
Ask Teacher . Search
Click the answer button to see the answer to each
Homonyms Exercise #1
EXERCISE # 2
EXERCISE # 3
- She worked at two part time jobs to pay off her student
- I ___ the last lesson because I was ill.
- It is important to ___ your children when they do good
- I don't like that ___ of writing. I prefer something
- The pulmonary ___ carries blood from the heart to the
- I ___ too many sweets before dinner. Now I don't feel
- Cotton, straw and hay can be stored in a bundle called
- Magda had always wanted to go on a ___ around the
- The teacher heard some of his students ___ when he
- She was wearing a ___ black skirt.
- Turn ___ at the next corner and then 2nd left.
- If you are tired, just think about climbing one __ at a
- The doctor worked to save her life but the effort was
- The television news programme reported on all of the
- There's no ___ like home.
- Twenty per ___ cent of sub-Saharan Africans are
believed to have the HIV virus.
- My ___ has got much worse since I starting working at
- It is not unusual to see a wild ___ in the forest near
- He kissed her good ___ at the airport as she left for
- To remove the seeds from an apple one needs to cut out